"There is no greater beauty than the real you."

Dec 4, 2010

Emo & flat twist outs

Ive been experiencing a wave of feelings that all point to the idea that I am worthless. The relationship that I have with my fwb makes me feel this way. Could it be because I want more-- not necessarily from him but from someone? I feel like I was used the last time we had our lil rendezvous he got more out of it than me :( this is such a hard thing to discuss without sounding like I'm catching feelings(which is far from what I am feeling) Anyways, I have work at 8am :(

Being doing styles that do not include excessive washing or heat.. dry styling! My key products are: Hollywood's olive oil and HE none of your frizziness leave in... pics included :)

Have a happy Sunday! I'll be working :/







No comments: