"There is no greater beauty than the real you."

Jan 8, 2011

Pen & Paper or Fingers to Keyboard

I don't plan on sharing myself with anyone.
I need to learn how to be my own bestfriend.
People try to give advice and add their stupid shit and it confuses me.


I like someone.
It may not be to best situation but I don't care.
He is a strong and ambitions person.
I respect the fact that he is in school, works hard and relationships come second.
No one will understand what I feel and I wish people wouldn't try.
I have a feeling about him that I've always had. 
I am going to go with it.
If I get hurt, I just get hurt.


In other news life is sweet.

2 comments:

ABIGAIL NY said...

It's great to find a guy who values things that others think are trivial, it's hard to find.

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

S.Nicole said...

Exactly.
I don't know if I'll ever find another guy like that because they are rare.