"There is no greater beauty than the real you."

Dec 3, 2010

I've missed you










Currently blogging from my bb and sleepy as heck! I have to work tomorrow from 5pm to 11 so I'm hoping to get a nap in before work. I have too much work to catch up on as well & my last day of classes is on the 7th :) I have two papers and a book to read :/ sounds easy? Try typing a paper about a topic that you don't understand!! I'm trying to throw in some recent photos, hope it works ;) I tried the twitter thing #fail. I can't seem to do it & it bores me. Maybe its bc I haven't been a tweeter or w/e since the get go!

Until next time, be safe & stay warm (if your on the east coast* getting cold out here!* the pics are in no particular order and range from the time I had my last weave to now. A new weave will be coming soon.

ps.I like miss jessie products! it made me flaky :/ money wasted for sure!

No comments: