"There is no greater beauty than the real you."

Oct 30, 2010

Sew In # 2

This is my second sew in using Milky Way #4, 2 packs (8 & 10 inch). Um...not a fan of this hair at all. I know that most ppl rant and rave & it... not I. My sister & friend suggested this hair to me, I watched 3 or 4 Youtube Video Reviews about it and decided to try it.
My honest opinion: The hair is toooooo straight & way too soft. Unlike most women, I like weave that has that rough texture to it. Perhaps it will look different as it grows older. I don't know.
Random Rant: I HATE (Yes, all caps) the way she installed my weave. I guess this is what I get! The Encore hair was 8 inches and wayy longer than this. So I assume it is because of the way she did it. AHHHHHHH!
Plan: This is staying in for 3 weeks to a month. It might last longer BUT IDK if I want to keep it in past those dates.Once I take this out I am going to invest in 2 good wigs.

No comments: