"There is no greater beauty than the real you."

Oct 31, 2010

I LIKE THE OTHER BETTER

Here's a better view of my new sew-in. I'm a fan of the color & an even bigger fan of the old one ;(


Let's talk about Halloween.

Well, I was a tiger...a LAST MINUTE 'GURLLL GET YA COSTUME BEFORE WALMART CLOSES' tiger.
 



My night was supposed to be spent at a scare factory in Belleville, New Jersey.

Sadly, that didn't happen. I feel bad because I should have stayed home to study for my Genetics Exam tomorrow. Now I shall slave over index cards and notes until the AM praying that I'm able to tell heterozygous from homozygous blah blah blah. I wish I could kick my own ass!

I'm off to 'straighten' up my room and read, study, read & study. As much as I miss True Blood :( I'm glad that the season is over or else I'd spend my Sunday rushing everything to watch it...very pathetic!


Oh and I have a cold :(

No comments: