"There is no greater beauty than the real you."

Oct 26, 2010

Sometimes you have to...




...give him space.
That's what I've been trying to learn how to do.
Before it was soooo easy because I was feeling other guys.
So, talking to him was like---whatever to me.
I could hear from him or not and it wouldn't affect me.
Now it does because I like him--again.
I miss talking to him even if its a txt.
I know he's okay and doing whatever it is that he does.
I wonder if these feelings will ever go away.
Probably not.
I wonder if we'll ever end up together.
Probably not.
It's too complicated anyway.
I'll always be there.
Always....

Ever had a guy friend like that? You like him. He likes you. Now what? Don't want to ruin things? Don't want to ruin the friendship?





Back to the Grind.

No comments: